Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day!

For National Scrapbooking Day, I hosted a Summer Idea Book reveal party.  The girls & I had so much fun.  Michelle H. came out from Treherne, Michelle S. from Manitou, Heather from Winnipeg, Shawna from Cartwright & Laura Lee from Mather.  Heather brought some beautiful artwork in frames and sold a few.  She gave a lesson on how to use Copic markers.  We plaed a game where everyone made a card while blindfolded.  I first played the game last September at our Stampin' Canada meet up. So much fun!  Thanks for the great idea Gail!!  We stuffed our faces with chocolate covered rice crispy cake & everyone left having won prizes.  Here are some pics I took as the ladies made thier cards.






Thanks again to everyone who came out for the party & to those of you who called & emailed me with your orders.  Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

1 comment: