Friday, January 7, 2011

Hard to believe!

Well, here I am 4 years after my journey with Close to my Heart began.  Today I am celebrating my relationship with YOU!..

Here's the email I received from CTMH today:
Brandy,


Congratulations on year 4 with Close To My Heart! We are so thrilled to have you as a member of the Close To My Heart team and we value your contributions to the company. Thanks for a great year and we look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with you.

Sincerely,

Close To My Heart

When I read this I felt really good.  Good about me.  But why?  Well, let me tell you.  I feel good about me because of YOU!

It's all of you, my family, my friends.  All my "customers", which is a really hard word for me to use because I think of you ALL as friends, not really as "customers".   Sure you buy your scrapbooking supplies from me but you are way more than a target audience. 

All of this has happend in the 4 years I have lived in Manitoba.  We came together because of a common interest but we stay together because of friendship.

I can't to share with you all, my apreciation for YOU, next Saturday, January 15th at my house.  Please come by anytime between 10 am & 2 pm for my Customer Appreciation & Retirement Blow-Out Sale. 

A big thank you also goes to Jeanette Lynton, Founder & CEO of Close to my Heart.  Thank you for making me a part of your CTMH family & continuing to show your appreciation for what I do.  Thanks again for wonderful Western Caribbean Cruise this past March.  It was truly a highlight in my life.

Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Its obvious you love CTMH products and your hard work show and pays off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on 4 years BRANDY - YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brandy. What a fun road trip it would be to show up at your place next week:)

    ReplyDelete