Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog Hop Day #4

Well, here I am again...wanting to share with you a super cute card I made today for Valentine's Day. 
Products used are all CTMH:
Colonial White Value Pack Card Base
Mayberry Level 2 Paper Pack
Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Pack
Jubilation June 2011 SOTM
Cotton Candy Ink Pad
Cotton Candy Pom Pom Ribbon
1 1/4" Circle Punch
2" Scalloped Circle Punch
Micro-tip Scissors
3-D Foam Tape
Tombow
Sponge


Be sure to hop over to each of the linked blogs here to see lots more creative artwork & get your creative juices flowing.


5 comments:

  1. Brandy -

    This is so cute - especially with that adorable pom-pom ribbon!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleats AND pom-poms! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayberry was not my favorite when it came out, but I am sure loving what people are doing with it! This is fabulous and I never would have thought of V-Day here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete