Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Family Pictures

I took today as a much needed, fun play day in my scraproom.  As usual, I created my layout BEFORE knowing what pictures I would use for it.  I find it takes the pressure off of having to be so matchy-matchy.  

I am loving the new Laughing Lola papers from Close To My Heart and decided to play with that today.  My poor Cricut was feeling a little left out so I shared the love & incorporated some fun overlays into my layout.  Do you ever wish you could get LOTS of pictures on just 1 layout?  That's when I reach for the Flip Flap Page Protectors. 








I was able to get SIX 4x6 pictures as well as THREE 3x3's to this page without it being overwhelming.  I also like how they become interactive.  

Once my layout was complete, I went to my photos and found these that went perfectly!  Hope you're inspired & ready to create.

Here's a recipe list so you too can create this layout page.  

Laughing Lola Paper Pack, Cricut Artbooking, Cricut Artiste, A typeface stamp set, Keyboard Uppercase stamp set, Flip Flaps, Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape, Black Shimmer Trim, Sparkles Clear Flourishes-Small and additional cardstock in Gypsy & Lagoon.

You can shop for these & other fabulous products at http://brandy.ctmh.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment